Designer: Sakakura Junzo
A masterpiece designed by a great master who was a member of the Sakakura Junzo Architectural Institute for a space designed by Junzo Sakakura, an architect representing the Japanese architecture of the 20th century.
“I want a chair that blends into living in a Japanese-style room and can be relaxed.”
Design as if it embodies Japanese Modern that blends into daily life regardless of Japanese or Western.
As the name of "Low Seat Chair", the seat surface, which is made as low as 29cm, allows you to sit cross-legged or throw your feet out. The rear part of the seat has a slight inclination, and the thick cushion catches the body, so you can sit without straining your waist.
The legs are shaped like a sled so that tatami mats and carpets are not damaged. It goes well with Japanese-style rooms as well as flooring rooms.
● ... It is always available.
○ ... It is made to order
Tendo woodworking chairs and sofas are available in a wide variety of variations to meet your tastes.● The price varies depending on the grade of fabric.
● Depending on the nature of the product design and tension, some products can not be processed and some are prone to wrinkles
● It may look different from the actual color.
● Depending on the tension, the handle direction may be different from the sample direction. Please note.
● Please note that it may be discontinued on the way without notice.