Sekisui Tatami MIGUSA Azekura Collection
The woven pattern with diagonal lines bring a high-quality accent and create a distinctive elegant living space.
Green, Yellow, Mixed
- Migusa Tatami: Polypropylene, calcium carbonate
- Core Material: Medium density fiber compress wood
- Inner Cushion: Polyester non-woven fabric
- Anti-Slip: Polyethylene
Migusa Tatami is a super thin (1.5cm) and lightweight (4.2kg) tatami mat using special flooring "slip-proof" processing applied to the base, and no crate is required. It is convenient for storage in the store room when not required.
About MIGUSA Sekisui Tatami
Durable and Long Lasting - Resists Splitting and Fluffing
- Migusa fiber can definitely last longer than a conventional mat because it is made of highly durable materials. It has excellent quality in resisting common mat problems such as strand splitting. You can expect very minimal degradation over time.
Easy to Keep Clean - Stain Resistant
- Migusa tatami mat is easier to keep clean compared to your ordinary mats. Unlike conventional rush mat, it is made from materials that are highly durable and water resistant. Cleaning only requires nothing more than wiping it with a cloth. Save your worries as well from orange juice and coffee stains—they can generally be wiped clean in seconds!
Safe and Healthy - Feel the Soft and Welcoming Surface!
- Migusa mat possesses the same sponge-like structure just like a conventional rush mat. It acts like a cushion in case of a fall and its softness can soothe your underfoot whenever you’re tired. Also, Migusa mat comes in double thickness than a usual cushioning material.