Sekisui Tatami MIGUSA Hannari Collection
Gently gorgeous shades, ideal for clean interiors based on white.
- Tatami table: Polypropylene, calcium carbonate, etc.
- Core material: Decorative plywood (F ☆☆☆☆)
- Inner cushion material: Polyester non-woven fabric
- Non-slip: polyethylene
"Floor tatami" is an ultra-thin (1.5 cm) and lightweight (4.2 kg) tatami mat that uses special flooring materials. The back side is "non-slip" processed, eliminating the need for a wooden frame. It is also convenient for storage in a closet or closet.
The floor tatami mats of Sekisui come with a ● -shaped magic stopper and a joint sheet.
You can easily set it by simply connecting the ● type stopper attached to the back of the tatami mat and the joint sheet.
About MIGUSA Sekisui Tatami
Durable and Long Lasting - Resists Splitting and Fluffing
- Migusa fiber can definitely last longer than a conventional mat because it is made of highly durable materials. It has excellent quality in resisting common mat problems such as strand splitting. You can expect very minimal degradation over time.
Easy to Keep Clean - Stain Resistant
- Migusa tatami mat is easier to keep clean compared to your ordinary mats. Unlike conventional rush mat, it is made from materials that are highly durable and water resistant. Cleaning only requires nothing more than wiping it with a cloth. Save your worries as well from orange juice and coffee stains—they can generally be wiped clean in seconds!
Safe and Healthy - Feel the Soft and Welcoming Surface!
- Migusa mat possesses the same sponge-like structure just like a conventional rush mat. It acts like a cushion in case of a fall and its softness can soothe your underfoot whenever you’re tired. Also, Migusa mat comes in double thickness than a usual cushioning material.